Think you need a gym to get into awesome shape? Think again. There are plenty of exercises you can do with minimal equipment and a small amount of space in your own home or even at your local park. These Unbelievable Ways will get you, fitter, stronger and leaner in no time. So grab a kettlebell, lace up your training shoes, and get ready to be in the best shape you ever imagined.
- Stand in place with your feet hip-width apart.
- Using a jump, drive your right knee toward your chest and quickly lower it to the ground.
- Follow with your left knee.
- Continue alternating knees, working as fast as humanly possible.
- Start in a push-up position, with your shoulders directly over your hands, and tighten your abs, glutes, and thighs.
- While lowering your chest to the floor, bring one knee toward your elbow on the same side of the body.
- Push yourself back up and repeat on the opposite side.
- Works your chest, triceps, core, and hips.
- Start in a plank position with your shoulders directly over your elbows.
- Jump your feet as far as you can toward your hands.
- Jump back to the starting position and repeat.
- Improves cardio while working your entire body, particularly your chest, shoulders, core, hips, and quads.
- Stand with your legs hip-width apart, holding a kettlebell between them while allowing it to swing slightly behind your legs.
- push your hips forward, bringing the kettlebell straight over your head.
- Keep your eyes on the kettlebell and point it straight up or slightly forward.
- Pull the kettlebell down from the sky and repeat.
- Works your glutes, quads, core, and shoulders.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart.
- Pull your shoulders back and engage your abs, then push your butt and hips back as if you were sitting in a chair.
- While keeping your weight on your heels, lower down until your thighs are parallel to the floor, raising your arms up as you lower down.
- Stand up and repeat. Works your entire lower body.
- Start in a downward dog position. Pull your shoulders back and tighten your abs and glutes.
- Lower your forehead down toward the floor as far as possible.
- Push yourself back up into the starting position and repeat.
- Works your shoulders, triceps, chest, and core.
- You may also feel a stretch in your hamstrings.
- Start in a lunge position with your knees touching or almost touching the floor.
- Without pausing, alternate legs, bringing your opposite leg forward into a lunge position. Continue alternating legs while moving forward.
- For an added challenge, hold something heavy.
- Works your entire lower body.
- Stand up straight, and then get into a squat position with your hands on the floor in front of you.
- Kick your feet back into a push-up position and lower your body to the floor. Return your feet back to the squat position as fast as possible.
- Immediately jump up into the air as high as you can.
- Add a little clap Improves cardio while strengthening your entire body.
- Lie on your back while stretching your arms overhead and keeping your legs straight.
- Simultaneously raise your arms and legs as high as you can, keeping them as straight as possible.
- Try and touch your feet to your hands. Lower down and repeat. Works your hips and core.
- Start in a plank position, with your shoulders directly over your hands.
- Tighten your abs, glutes, and thighs, and then rotate your torso and legs to one side so that your body is facing away from the ground.
- Simultaneously, raise your arm to the sky so that your body forms a "T." Lower back down to the push-up position and repeat on the opposite side.
- Works your core, chest, and shoulders.