The ends of your feet get the poorest “service” from your blood supply. They are the furthest away. The blood here has the most accumulated acid and the least oxygen supply. The body produces quite a bit of uric acid and this should, of course, be excreted into the bladder by the kidneys. But if the kidneys are doing a poor job of this, levels in the body and bloodstream rise.
The blood can only hold so much. It holds even less in acid conditions such as the ends of your feet experience. Uric acid begins to settle out or precipitate at our feet.
Hippuric acid, too, is found where the pain is found. Hippuric acid is made in large amounts (about 1 gram/day) by the liver because it is a detoxification product. It makes no sense to consume benzoic acid, the common preservative since this is what the body detoxifies into hippuric acid. Read all labels on the food you buy. Don't buy any beverages or baked goods preserved with benzoic acid. Citric acid is fine. The joints of the big toes are favorite places for the pain to develop. This is made even worse when circulation is poor. Take a cayenne capsule with each meal to improve circulation. If you cannot find your pulse just below your inner ankle your circulation is poor.
The accumulation of uric and hippuric acid invites bacteria to feed on them. As bacteria multiply the tissue fights back with inflammation. Now the stage has been set for pain. Some people do not have pain although these acids and other deposits are present making their joints knobby and unbending. Bacteria have not found them yet or haven't multiplied sufficiently in them to invade your tissues. Perhaps there are other reasons as well.
If you have toe pain your course of action is this:
1. Kill all bacteria possible with your zapper. Repeat daily until no further benefit is seen.
2. Dissolve the deposits away. An herbal recipe, quite elaborate, is capable of doing this. It is called the Kidney Cleanse. Toe deposits are made of the same crystals as kidney stones, which is why the Kidney Cleanse works for the pain. But because these deposits are far away from the kidney, it takes longer than merely cleaning up kidneys. It may take six months to make a significant dent on these deposits. This will at the same time remove kidney crystals so that these are no longer a source of bacteria.
3. Get teeth cavitations cleaned cavitations are bone infections in the jaw where a tooth was pulled; it never healed; This can “magically” stop the toe pain the same day as they are cleaned. The effect lasts for days afterward showing it is not the dental anesthetic that is responsible. It also teaches you that the bacteria in the toes can come from the teeth. But the pain may return as other bacteria find the deposits.
4. Clean the liver of stones using the Liver Cleanse. This, too, can give immediate pain relief in the toes showing you they are a source of bacteria. Liver cleaning may take you two years to complete! Meanwhile, your toe pain is receding. And, of course, this pays extra dividends in health for your body.
5. Reduce the acidity in your toes. First, check your acidity with pH paper meant for testing urinary pH, called NitrazineTM paper. Ordinary pH paper, as for fish tanks, is almost as accurate and will serve as well. Tear a ½ inch piece and hold it in the urine stream. Early morning is the time your urine is most acid. If this reads below 5.5 your feet must have been even lower in the night (lower is more acid).
Once deposits start, it is hard to stop them. If they start forming at 2 a.m., they are likely to continue for several hours even if the pH goes back up to normal. Your tactic will be to go to bed with an alkalizing action. Taking a calcium and magnesium supplement at bedtime, drinking milk at bedtime, using baking soda at bedtime are all remedies to be tried. They should raise your urinary pH to 6 in the morning.