Having problem sliding into those skinny jeans! Being fat doesn’t mean that it is the end of the world. The world comes to an end when you give up on your hopes. It may need some efforts but it is not impossible to get in shape back.
The leg workout is easy to follow. They are available to beginners and can be done anywhere.
Here are easy exercises that will give you thinner thighs try it and do not forget to warm up before starting up exercising.
Easy exercises to get thinner thighs in just 7 days
- Slimly bend knees and draw your arms back.
- Jump straight up, trying to lift your knees for high as you can.
- This exercise requires more effort than the other people. From the first time it’s hard to make thirty jumps, so we advise you to divide them into 3 sets of 10 reps with a minute rest in between.
Leg raise with the side (for the inner thigh)
- Lie with your right side, and prop yourself on your hand. Bend your left leg, and put it firmly on the floor in front of you, keeping them still on your left hand.
- Slowly raise and lower your right leg without sharp or high movements.
Sidelong bows with a dumbbell
- Put your left hand on your waist whilst holding the dumbbell in your right.
- Step left, bow down with a straight back, and turn your torso in line on your right leg.
- Touch your left ankle with your right hand, keeping your right leg straight and your left one bent at the knee.
- Repeat the exercise for the other side. The dumbbell can replace a 0.5-liter water bottle.
Leg raise on the side (as the outer thigh)
- Lie on your right side, and prop yourself on your hand. Put your left hand firmly on the floor ahead of you.
- Slowly raise and lower your right leg without sharp or high moves.
- Repeat for your other leg.
- These exercises are not only effective for the hips but also useful for the buttocks.
Smooth leg raise from the prone position
- Prop yourself on your hands and right knee, stretching your left leg.
- Slowly raise your left leg until them reaches peak height, and then slowly lowers them back.
- Change your leg afterward, and repeat the exercise.
Lunges with jump-changing legs
- Lunge forward on your left leg, holding your back straight and keeping your right knee lower than the left one.
- Jump up as high as you can, helping yourself with your arms.
- Change your legs in the air, landing in a lunge position on your right leg.
- Start with 10-12 repeats, each time changing a leg at “landing”. Gradually bring up to 30 repeats.
- Keep your back straight on your hands along your sides.
- Still keeping straight, do reverse lunges (step back) with your right leg, then your left one.
- Try to lunge deeper, trying to bend the leg at a right angle. Instead of dumbbells, you can use 0.5-liter bottles of water