When there is a respiratory problem due to inflammation due to infection in the respiratory and its branches or allergens, then the condition is called bronchitis. This is a common winter problem.
Problems in Bronchitis
Bronchitis often causes excessive pain in the throat and breathing tube. In the early stages, it gets correct even by taking only hot steam, but if the problem increases, then the medicine should be taken.
Source by https://blog.agapenutrition.com/all-about-bronchitis/
Symptoms of Bronchitis
- Cold cough with too thick and green mucus
- Body pain
- Chronic irritation
- Fever or chills
- To be quite late
- Wheezing in the chest while breathing
Source by http://www.catchnews.com/social-sector/men-beware-this-is-how-smoking-can-affect-your-sperm-quality-1466761088.html
Causes of bronchitis
- Repeated infection in the respiratory tract and its branches located in the chest.
- Pneumonia is also the main cause of bronchitis.
- T.B. It is also a major cause of infection. If at the beginning, T.B. Bronchitis can be avoided if proper infection is treated.
- In some people, this disease is congenital.
- Apart from this, the lack of encephalopathy, rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune diseases also cause bronchitis.
- Bacterial or viral infection may also be the cause of bronchitis.
- This disease can also be caused by smoking and air pollution.
- Anything in the air like allergens such as pollen grains, etc. may also cause bronchitis.
Source by https://www.mydr.com.au/respiratory-health/bronchitis
Treatment of Bronchitis
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid air pollution, and dust.
- Rescue from the cold and flu.
- Drink plenty of water to keep mucus down.
- Use pillows to keep the head high above the bed while sleeping.
- If the fever increases and begins to freeze, contact a doctor immediately.
Home remedies of Bronchitis
Bronchitis is caused by inflammation in the respiratory tube between the nose and lung. It is often caused by viral infections. It is a symptom of throats, thorns and thorns like throats. Changes in weather and allergies also cause bronchitis. Sometimes there is a complaint of fever.
Sickness or pain in bronchitis is a problem in eating, drinking, or swallowing sputum. To get rid of this, it is better to seek help from a doctor that some home remedies should be treated as effective.
Source by http://beszamel.se.pl/imbir/imbir-na-przeziebienie-jak-zrobic-napoj-z-imbiru-wideo,982/
In winter, cough and sore throat, ginger provides much relief to the throat. Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties. Ginger juice, ginger tea or ginger sucking, swelling of throat and sore throat gives plenty of relief.
Source by https://www.procaffenation.com/health-benefits-of-herbal-tea/
2. Herbal Tea
Drinking tea made with black pepper, basil and clove gives relief from sore throat. Hot tea chips made from these natural herbs provide great relief to the throat. Well herbal tea also works in many diseases.
Source by https://www.everydaymaven.com/turmeric-milk/
Boil a little turmeric and boil it in milk. Boil the milk until the turmeric is not cooked. Then take it in the cup and take tea chips and drink it. This will provide great relief in throat pain and soreness.